Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Innovation - ViacomCBS
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Innovation - ViacomCBS jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Innovation - ViacomCBS postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Innovation - ViacomCBS? Division Overview:
Our Viacom CBS Digital Integrated Marketing team focuses on three key areas: Business, People and Culture.
Our business mission is to drive revenue by translating and shaping assets into innovative, impactful experiences for brands and consumers. With revenue as our #1 focus, we balance business requirements and user experience, understanding both advertiser needs and consumer behaviors.
Consultative selling is at the core of what we do, helping clients to achieve their KPIs. We use data and insight-led inspirational storytelling, industry-leading technology and premium, captivating content, and world class design and production capabilities to develop solutions that drive results. Our people are our greatest asset. We strongly believe in career growth and development and have invested in tools that help all team members advance their careers. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork and transparency. We embrace diversity and inclusion and value both personal and professional success.
The Marketing Innovation team drives revenue by translating and shaping assets into innovative, impactful experiences for brands. We interface directly with ad sales, product, engineering, ad tech, and third party vendors to develop and execute high-performing formats and client-specific innovations to empower media sales and fuel custom marketing solutions, delivering results that amaze our clients.
The Manager of Marketing Innovation will work directly with Account Managers, Account Executives, and their Directors on client-specific requests to create bespoke or customized innovations that deliver on clients' business objectives. The Manager will play a critical role in executing and optimizing innovation-led programs to ensure delivery on clients' KPIs and fuel future collaborations. The ideal candidate exhibits a passion for media innovation and is a proven expert in creating and executing best-in-class solutions that leverage evolving technologies and platforms like CTVs, AR/VR and AI across a diverse array of sites and brands.
*Open for candidates in LA or NYC!!
• Partner directly with Account Managers, Account Executives, and Directors to develop innovative custom marketing solutions for client RFP responses, proactive pitches, and key meetings.
• Serve as pre-sale lead on capabilities and strengths of each advanced ad solution, with the ability to package them into creative solutions that meet and exceed client objectives.
• Create materials for client RFP responses, proactive pitches, and key meetings to effectively demonstrate the value of innovation solutions to a client.
• Partner with Innovation Strategy and Design & Development teams to ideate and develop best-in-class solutions based on sales and client feedback and marketplace trends.
• Work closely with internal teams including data solutions, design, and research to customize innovation solutions based on client's goals.
• Distill and activate marketplace learnings to create customized solutions for key categories, CPG, Retail and QSR.
• Manage post-sale for innovation solutions and provide ongoing optimization to ensure a successful program.
• Provide post-campaign support for innovation solutions including wrap report and analysis to fuel future client collaborations.
• Identify and lead key projects to strengthen new or existing opportunities with a compelling narrative and supporting materials to proactively empower the sales team.
• Minimum 5 years media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on digital solutions.
• Exceptional storytelling skills, and keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently while communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
• Expertise in digital and linear media with an informed perspective on the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges.
• Excellent communication skills, confident in building, influencing, and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Comfortable joining client RFP phone meetings/calls to speak to or present ideas and solutions crafted.
• Experience in Photoshop and ability to create client branded mocks.
• Expertise in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office or presentation products.
#LI-NE1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.