Manager, Global Franchise Planning & Partnerships
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Global Franchise Planning & Partnerships jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Global Franchise Planning & Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Global Franchise Planning & Partnerships?
Full Time Job
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place! We are in search for a Manager, Global Franchise Planning & Partnerships, Preschool to help us deliver on that mission by encouraging our fans to play, engage and discover something new with us and our partners.
The Global Franchise Planning team at Nickelodeon Consumer Products is responsible for managing the consumer marketing initiatives to drive Nickelodeon priority properties and franchises, including properties such as but not limited to Baby Shark, Paw Patrol, and others on a global scale. The team develops long-range property plans on key strategies and tactics that will support awareness growth, growing engagement and driving Consumer Product sales.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with our beloved IP, in conjunction with a co-IP owner. The team works interdepartmentally across the Nickelodeon ecosystem including Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Digital, International, Consumer Marketing, etc, as well as external partners.
• Cultivate and nurture relationships with external partners/IP owners to strategically drive franchise growth; be the specialist on what motivates them, what challenges they might face, and how their organizations work
• Manage day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and individual campaign components, ensuring alignment with key internal teams, agency partners, external partners, vendors, etc.
• Review and approve partner content and communications as per brand guidelines and align with IP owners through submission process
• Spearhead the creation and maintenance of sales decks, cross-department presentations, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and newsletters
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal and external partners – agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
• Oversee execution of all Franchise contributions to property specific consumer events e.g.: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, prosocial plans, influencer campaigns, etc.
• Lead day-to-day billing oversight (submitting POs/Invoices, tracking actuals, etc.) and communication with Finance for the franchise planning budget, ensuring effective and economical allocation of resources
• Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in the media, entertainment, consumer packaged goods and/or kid space
• Global and or international experience a plus
• Experience in partner development/management is preferred
• Strong strategic problem solver, able to use data/insights to build compelling sell stories, anticipate key partner needs and think many steps ahead
• Adept at evaluating creative, ensuring alignment with brand equity and then disseminating meaningful feedback to agencies and key partners
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; PPT, Word, Excel and InDesign/Photoshop experience preferred
• Demonstrated self-starter with solid organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely detail oriented and collaborative teammate who excels at building relationships