Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2020 9:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance? Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance (Expenses)
Overview and Responsibilities
Join our Global Licensing Finance team as a Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance, who will play a meaningful role in supporting all expense functions across the Consumer Products line of business. As part of this team, your principal responsibilities include handling the day-to-day activities for Consumer Products Marketing, Research and G&A expense accounts across all ViacomCBS brands. This role will also partner with the Director, Global Licensing Finance in providing business teams with support during budgeting, forecasting and LRP processes. This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Closely partner with the Retail Marketing Team to monitor projected and actualized campaign, creative and event expenses across all brick and mortar and e-commerce retailers; inclusive of Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.
• Collaborate with the Franchise Marketing Team to ensure accurate expense allocations for all ViacomCBS properties; creating the ability for individualized margin, profitability and variance analyses.
• Fully engage with the Consumer Products Creative Team to closely monitor actualized and projected asset, launch kit and illustration expenses, as well as, internal Studio Staff freelance costs.
• Track and monitor internal and external expenses for major CP Events; such as Licensing Show, Partner Presentations and Sales Summits.
• Provide bi-monthly reporting to each business team for campaign expense allocations and host monthly meetings for detailed walks through their business plans, helping to inform critical decisions.
• Partner with the CP Insights team to manage annual research expenses, both contractual and ad hoc.
• Manage the monthly close process for all Domestic Consumer Products Licensing expenses - including travel and entertainment, freelance and all other G&A expenses - ensuring all incurred expenses have been actualized or accrued in the proper month.
• Oversee special projects and ad hoc requests, as required.
• Minimum 3 years of related work experience, preferably in the consumer products/licensing industry.
• Bachelor’s degree required, a focus in Business/Finance/Accounting preferred.
• 2 years of experience in financial planning, analysis (FP&A), and modeling required.
• Deep understanding of financial accounting and financial statement analysis.
• Strong Microsoft Excel PowerPoint skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, across all areas of the business.
• Ability to solve problems/be inquisitive, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Experience with SAP and Longview Solutions a plus.
#LI-CJ1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.