Manager, Digital & Social Media
This was removed by the employer on 10/8/2021 1:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Digital & Social Media jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Manager, Digital & Social Media postings
Full Time Job
CMT is the leading authority on country music and lifestyle, offering a mix of original series, music events and specials. CMT is everywhere its fans are including two cable channels (CMT and the 24-hour music channel, CMT Music), radio (CMT Radio), digital (CMT.com) and social (CMT on Facebook, CMT on Instagram and CMT on Twitter). CMT is a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview & Responsibilities:
CMT is seeking a Digital Social Manager to join the team responsible for the digital and social strategy for the Nashville based brand!
This role, under the mentorship of senior staff, will handle social content strategy, content production, editorial and digitally led campaigns for the CMT brand. Candidates should be proficient in current and historical country music and be able to apply that knowledge into engaging and forward-thinking social strategy and content. Equally important to this role is a hunger for social trends and campaigns, strong writing skills, and a creative mind that's comfortable with producing real-time and long lead content.
The Digital Social Manager will also work closely with internal teams in our Nashville office, developing and managing relationships with CMT's talent, development, editorial, design, communications and video production teams. Additionally this position will work with teams across the MTV Entertainment Group, including events, marketing, integrated marketing, and social impact.
include but aren't limited to:
• Working with team coordinator to manage day-to-day posting/publishing and fan engagement on social media accounts.
• Producing forward-thinking and creative social media campaigns and content including social videos, memes, gifs, etc.
• Maintaining quality content and presentation on web sites and social accounts relevant to their projects that ladder up to overall marketing campaigns; working with marketing and brand teams to incorporate social plans into overall briefs and documentation.
• Crafting and managing holistic schedules and timelines.
• Consistently monitoring social trends, content, conversations and technologies to inform creative across platforms and positively affect success in key metrics.
• Partnering with editors and teams across CMT to optimize editorial and video content for social distribution.
• Working with writers to help maintain quality content and cadence on CMT.com.
• Develop working relationships with internal partners as well as external platforms.
• Partnering with cross-brand social teams on content cross-promotion strategies.
• Collaborating with outside stakeholders (Music Programming, on-air producers, Integrated Marketing, other business units, etc. to ensure that strategic objectives are understood in concept development, and met.
• Track metrics and usage patterns on all platforms to improve and maximize streams/views and engagement.
• Some evening and weekend work, as well as travel may be required for shows, events and/or live-tweeting.
• 4 years experience in a digital content, marketing or social media-based role.
• Experience with writing/editorial, community management, engagement and growth.
• Experience crafting for and leading high-volume social platforms.
• Passion for and knowledge of country music!
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Be highly organized, detailed and a creative problem solver.
• Forward-thinking specialist in social media/internet trends and culture
• Proven track record of executing creative ideas into successful social media projects.
• Experience producing and creating content for various platforms (both static and motion); branded content experience a plus.
• Superior copywriting skills as well as background and understanding of brand tone-of-voice.
• Command of social media best practices across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
• Experience crafting social-optimized video is a significant plus.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Keynote/Powerpoint, HTML editing tools, video editing, and content management systems.