Manager, Cross-Company Marketing
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Cross-Company Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Cross-Company Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Cross-Company Marketing? Overview and Responsibilities
The Marketing team at ViacomCBS seeks a Manager of Marketing who is motivated by the unique opportunity to build and scale the cross-company marketing efforts of the new VIACOMCBS and its brands, as we continue to evolve and shape ourselves and the industry. You will focus predominantly on building the cross-company marketing efforts for and on behalf of ViacomCBS's Channel Brands through a mix of linear, social/digital, out of home, and more efforts.
The Manager will focus on the planning and execution of cross-company support for key priorities. Working efficiently across a complex organization with many decision makers, the Manager will keep projects on track, create a sense of mutual accountability, and follow up effectively to ensure momentum.
The position reports into the SVP, ViacomCBS Marketing.
• Support the Directors in leading and coordinating execution of cross-company marketing priorities and tactics (company, division/brand and opportunistic)
• Build relationships with marketing peers across ViacomCBS
• Partner with Research, Media and other applicable departments to aggregate information
• Keep up with current business trends in divisions across ViacomCBS and sharing best practices, as well as developing and executing strategies for change that can further maximize tune-in/branding opportunities
• Assist in the planning and oversight of the cross-company marketing budget
• Lead all aspects of project goals, timelines, budget allocations, and materials creation for cross-company marketing campaigns
• Prepare reports/recaps of ViacomCBS cross-company marketing campaigns and present to relevant partners
• Operate as the connective tissue across the team and for brands and various corporate departments to share information across the organization
• 4 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred
• Ability to project-manage from start to finish (and manage up, when necessary)
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Flexibility, initiative, appetite for dynamic environment
• Strong interpersonal, relationship-development skills
• Effective problem-solver with ''can-do'' attitude
• Excellent attention to detail and strong PowerPoint skills
• Well-organized with a strong ability to prioritize and a master at multi-tasking This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.