Manager, Corporate Development
This was removed by the employer on 7/31/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Corporate Development jobs in London-UK
Search all Manager, Corporate Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Corporate Development?
Full Time Job
Manager, Corporate Development - Mergers & Acquisitions
This role can be based either from London or New York
The ViacomCBS Corporate Development Group is responsible for sourcing, evaluating, executing and integrating the company's strategic acquisitions, investments and joint ventures. The Manager role will work with team members and senior management throughout ViacomCBS's business units to assess and execute external transaction opportunities and internal business-building opportunities. The Group has a process that governs the organization's M&A activities. Within that framework, the individual is expected to work and make decisions with some level of independence. For unresolved issues, the individual is expected to recommend a course of action for discussion. The individual will have the opportunity to develop close working relationships with key leaders at and beyond ViacomCBS, and as such will need to exercise good judgment and quick thinking.
include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with team members, senior management, business units and outside advisors to identify, assess potential external transactions, potentially in the form of acquisitions, joint ventures or minority investments
• Assist with transaction execution, including developing valuation analyses and coordinating due diligence efforts
• Build financial and operating models; develop various financial analyses including discounted cash flow, merger analysis, comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analyses and general financial statement analysis
• Track current deal flow pipeline across the ViacomCBS organization
What are we looking for?
• Experience within investment banking, management consulting, venture capital or private equity firm
• Deep financial modeling expertise with a knowledge of accounting, corporate finance and valuation
• Bachelor's Degree, demonstrating outstanding capabilities
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interest in the intersection of Media and Technology
• Excellent research skills and ability to prioritize, synthesize and present information in written format
• Ability to work efficiently and on multiple projects at once
• Strong interpersonal skills with the solid ability to persuade others, build consensus and work in a team