Line Up Producer, Sport
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Line Up Producer, Sport jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Line Up Producer, Sport postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Line Up Producer, Sport?
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're Network 10 / ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
Masterchef; Survivor Australia; The Project: these are just some of the shows that get people talking, and they're at home with many more at Network 10. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily. We're also part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment & media businesses with an ever-growing stable of well-known and well-loved brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central.
We now have an exciting new opportunity within our growing Sports team for an experienced Line Up Producer.
The Line Up Producer will pre-plan and control the direction and editorial of the programme, facilitate breaks and sales integrations while communicating with hosts and production teams on site and in the control room, time out the show and guide the program to air seamlessly, as part of a small broadcast team.
will incude things like this:
• Line up of A-League on Paramount
• Oversee W-League BOLD match (Sunday)
• Assist Line up of International matches
• Editing requirements working with the Post Production Supervisor
• Create match day rundowns
• Create colour stories for broadcast
• Brief talent
These are the skills and experience you'll nee to have:
• Previous live sport line up producing experience required
• Highly effective communication skills – ability to get on well with a wide range of people, be clear about expectations and create a strong team
• In-depth knowledge of TV production, in particular live sport
• Strong organisation skills – ability to plan a production/shooting schedule and budgets
• Negotiation skills – ability to keep everyone happy and manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
• Innovation – ability to think clearly when the unexpected happens, come up with good ideas even when under pressure
• Knowledge and understanding of health and safety, etc.
• Line Up role to cover both Football and Racing
Now is a fantastic time to come on board and establish yourself within our growing Sports team. If you're ready for a new challenge within dynamic business which is growing, let's talk. Applications online only please.