Late Night Cartoons - Social Media Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Develop strategy to grow viewership and engagement across various social platforms and oversee implementation.
• Monitor breaking news and pitch relevant social media response in the voice of the program.
• Align with network interactive, marketing, and PR teams to amplify show content.
• Analyze data and prepare weekly reports on engagement and trends and provide insights.
• Manage team of digital content creators.
• Willing to work evenings (with later start).
• Expert in usage and best strategies for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and other digital outlets.
• Knowledge of analytic tools for social engagement.
• Strong editorial judgement, intellectually curious, well-read, and abreast of current events, politics, and popular culture.
• Dialed-in to trending social media topics.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and accustomed to responding to a rapidly changing news cycle.
• Late night comedy and / or news experience favored.
• At least two years of television production, or digital media experience.