Late Night Cartoons - Production Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the Production team and coordinate office/studio logistics.
• Track and manage finances including purchase orders.
• Manage all requested equipment for crew, cast, and studio.
• Manage payroll for all crew.
• Manage contracts with outside vendors.
• Book additional crew when needed.
• Create and manage budgets as projects arise.
• Strong production experience (prior PM level).
• Strong experience with Microsoft office (specifically tracking and using spreadsheets).
• Experience tracking expenses and managing all Purchase Orders.
• Experience handling payroll.
• Ability to multi-task and know how to prioritize.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
• Extremely detail oriented.