Late Night Cartoons - Post Production Supervisor
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Late Night Cartoons - Post Production Supervisor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Late Night Cartoons - Post Production Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
Late Night Cartoons - Post Production Supervisor (Animated Episodic Environment)
• Work closely with Producers, Writers, Editors, Sound Editor, and outside facilities to organize, prioritize, export and upload deliverables.
• Work with Producers, Editors, Technical Director and Asset Management team to optimize editorial processes.
• Maintain technical standards across the Editorial Department.
• Continuously audit industry best-practices and optimize processes accordingly.
• Oversee the post-production archive and content library.
• Update Stock-footage logs and timing sheets for delivery.
• Initiate and deliver textless, music licensing, and promotional ancillary content.
• Initiate quality control sessions on master files for delivery.
• Work alongside Production Team to oversee LTO Backup and wrap up procedures.
• Expertise in Adobe Premiere a must.
• Proficiency with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop.
• At least 3 years in a production management/post-production role for television broadcast, cable network, film and or digital media.
• At least 3 years of technical production and or video engineering experience with in-depth knowledge of colorspace, editorial post, finishing and grading.
• Experience with animation production a plus.
• Experience with digital asset management systems a plus.
• Familiarity with Ftrack or Shotgun is a huge plus (we will train).
• Familiarity with demanding media and entertainment workflows a plus.
• Knowledge of and interest in salient political news issues a plus.
• Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible as the job requires and be solution-oriented.