Late Night Cartoons - Assistant Editor
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Assistant editor will work with the research team to prepare SOTs in the daytime in preparation for studio tapings, and further revise and supplement SOTs throughout the day as needed.
• Will pull B-roll and stills and prepare them for editors with necessary photo treatments and mortises.
• Will work with producer to create fake in-show commercials, involving graphics, stock footage and voice over.
• Will work with the digital team on weekly recap promo video shared on YouTube.
• Extensive experience using Adobe Premiere Pro (no Avid only editors, no learning Premiere as you go).
• Experience editing dialogue and music.
• Experience with photo manipulation in Premiere Pro (Pan and Zooms).
• Experience working with animation a plus.
• Experience working remotely on a broadcast or streaming series a plus.
• Must have fast internet.
• Accommodating for flexible hours for special segments & live content.