Late Night Cartoons - Animation AP
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Work in tandem with a team of a Director, and Assistant Animation Director to follow a set of episodes from production to delivery.
• Communicate with team leads and crew members to ensure that no departments fall behind on their assignments.
• Help the Assistant Animation Director with script and animatic breakdowns.
• Schedule departmental meetings when needed.
• Transcribe and distribute notes from meetings when necessary.
• Junior to Mid-Level experience.
• Understanding of animation production preferred.
• Experience working in a professional production environment a must.
• Detail-oriented and organized a must.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and communicate concisely.
• Familiarity with Photoshop and After Effects a big plus.
• Comfortable working with Google Docs, Sheets, MS Word and Excel.