Late Night Cartoons - After Effects Character Rigger
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Rig After Effects Puppets.
• Import hand drawn frames from Photoshop into Rigs.
• Test rigs before submitting for final approval.
• Openly communicate when you need assistance with a challenging rig.
• Proactively work towards moving the assembly line forward.
• Being aware of your own workload and schedule.
• Composite Drawn Animation sequences on occasion.
• Composite exported Adobe Character Animator sequences on occasion.
• Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements.
• Solid understanding of After Effects and compositing
• Experience with the specifics of rigging and puppets.
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized Project file.
• Willingness to work within an established workflow.
• Experience using After Effects scripts and expressions.
• Understanding of Episodic or Animated Series Pipelines a plus.
• Knowledge of Photoshop is a must.
• Detail-oriented and organized a must.
• Understanding of Animation Production preferred.
• Experience working in a professional production environment preferred.