Late Night Cartoons - 2D Character Designer
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Late Night Cartoons - 2D Character Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Late Night Cartoons - 2D Character Designer postings
Full Time Job
• Collaborate with the EP, Art Supervisor and Leads in creating Characters in Photoshop.
• Design characters for eventual After Effects/Character Animator rigging.
• Update mouth, eye and poses in existing Photoshop Assets for use in Adobe Character Animator puppets.
• Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements.
• Mid to Senior Level experience.
• Knowledge of Animation and Animation Production is a must.
• Experience with the specifics of rigging and puppets a major plus.
• Solid Photoshop drawing skills and ability to stay on model.
• Understanding of caricature and parody.
• Experience animating in Photoshop Timeline, After Effects or Character Animator a plus.
• Extensive character design with focus on comedic expression or caricature.
• Strong understanding of human anatomy.
• Streamlined Comic Book Style characters or art is a plus.