Junior Product Designer
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Junior Product Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Junior Product Designer postings
Full Time Job
You must be a strong collaborator and communicator; able to present design solutions clearly in a team setting. You will work in partnership with other cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Production as well as Senior Management. Most importantly, you should exhibit outstanding visual and user interface design skills. This includes an affinity for modern design language systems.
• Work with designers, product managers and engineers to develop and refine features. This includes, user flows, screen flows, wireframes, visual designs, prototyping, and developer specs.
• Help create and maintain our Design Language System.
• Design, create, and evolve our growing suite of digital products.
• Write documentation for developers and take your work through development.
• 0-3 years of experience doing product design work in a professional environment.
• A portfolio of UX/UI work, demonstrating your design process on web and native platforms.
• Strong visual design skills: layout, typography, color theory, etc.
• An understanding of UX principles: information architecture, user flows, wireframing, prototyping and user testing.
• Experience with working on or with a Design Language System.
• Deadline-driven and detail-oriented.
• Self-starter; confident in communications both orally and written.
• Well versed with Sketch, Figma.
• All applications must include a link to a portfolio.