This was removed by the employer on 9/25/2021 7:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Implementation Specialist jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Implementation Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Who is?ViacomCBS?Network 10??
ViacomCBS?Australia & New Zealand?is?a division of?ViacomCBS?International Networks – which in turn is a division of?ViacomCBS.?ViacomCBS?is a global media & entertainment?organisation?with some of the best known and loved brands in the world, employing 1,500 employees in A/NZ and?15,000 globally.?We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.??
We create content that gets people talking. What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake?and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service Paramount .
What you'll do:
As an Implementations Specialist you'll spend roughly half of your time on data platform setup & maintenance, including working with our vendors & partners. Outside of this you will be involved with solution design, scoping & testing. You'll work inter-departmentally, e.g., launching a new show and/or a new app. Through continuous learning you'll assist various teams with continuous improvements with their setups, resulting in their increased ability to grow and adapt in an ever-changing digital landscape.
What are we looking for? What's essential??
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on analytics implementation & management
• Campaign management experience, working with analytics/tagging/CDP's/DMP's
• Process driven
• Proactive problem-solving abilities & creative thinking mindset
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Adaptability, shoulder numerous complex projects
Extra points for the following:?
• Coding knowledge/experience
• Worked in the media sector
• Tealium and/or Adobe
• Relevant educational qualifications
Here's?just a few reasons why 92% of our employees?will?recommend ViacomCBS Network Ten to a friend:?
• Broadcast Media?is one of the most sought-after industries, even more so in the current economic climate?
• $108,000-$118,000 - 10% super salary sacrifice options?
• Additional Days Off?(well-being leave etc.)??
• Paternity Leave?(offer 14 weeks fully paid to parents if you've been with us for more than 12 months)??
• Learning & Development?(including study support, our Propel Program & LinkedIn Learning access)??
• Career Opportunities?(robust policies in place relating to promoting internally)??
• Reward & Recognition?Programs?
• Perks?unique to Network Ten (Subscription to Paramount , staff discounts/special offerings from the likes of Apple, LG, Microsoft, JB-HIFI, BMW, Audi, Mazda). Attend exciting events, including Australia's A League or maybe you'd enjoy being an audience member for some of our greatest shows??
• D&I and RAP?(Reconciliation Action Plan) Australian leader in diversity and Inclusion across the media industry?
• Top 100?Global?Workplaces?with?The?Best D&I Initiatives (Mogul, 2021)?
• Health?(corporate rates with Snap Fitness, Vaya Health Clubs, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, HCF Healthcare & Weight Watchers etc.)??
• Mental Health?(EAP, also?including Thrive & Headspace apps)??
• Remote/working from home options??
• Social Events?
• Onsite?amenities?can include parking, café's, showers, lockers, bike stands etc.?
Our company values inform our thoughts, words, and actions:?
• Optimism & Determination?
• Inclusivity & Collaboration?
• Agility & Adaptability?
At?ViacomCBS?Network Ten, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'??
Seeing responsibilities & competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the recruitment process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence.??
Please know that we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us. Your ability to demonstrate that you have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge and experience to perform in this role is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done, and how you did it.?
However?you?identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!