Human Resources Program Director- Finance and Tech
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
We are looking for a collaborative, customer-focused colleague to craft and implement people processes and programs for the Finance and Technology organizations. This role will work across closely with the HR Business Partners and business leaders to execute a people agenda that aligns to the Finance and Technology business strategy. This newly built position will be a strategic doer, able to conceptualize the big picture and operate at the hands-on level. Our ideal colleague couples expertise in organization development and talent management with a strong results orientation that is directed toward adapting theories and standard methodologies into practical, results-based solutions that add clear, measurable value to the business.
• Design and implement people programs specific to the Finance and Technology organizations
• Drive implementation of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives across Finance and Technology
• Contribute to the change management planning and execution in alignment with Finance transformation initiatives
• Partner with HR Generalists and leaders in the development of organization and people solutions focused on structure, process, skills and teams within Finance and Technology
• Be responsible for the people dashboard that tracks key human capital analytics; develop insights and recommendations
• Design and execute individual, team and functional diagnostics and needs assessments.
• Work on scalable solutions that build robust teams.
• Foster leadership and high potential development by promoting the adoption of learning programs and frameworks, and by customizing development solutions
• Assess, track and analyze the impact of interventions
• Help to optimize the employee experience across Finance and Technology by contributing to the continuous improvement of policies, processes and programs
• Help advance Finance and Technology HR Priorities by creating strong internal relationships with center of excellence teams in areas as Communication, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, HR Operations and Training
• 7 years of experience, with some experience as either an HR Business Partner or a Project Manager, and ideally with some experience in an HR specialist group
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with an HRIS, Talent Analytics Platform, and Collaboration tools such as Teams or SharePoint
• University degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field preferred
• Ability to communicate across a variety of channels and with different types of audiences
• Ability to work autonomously
• Adept at balancing drive for results with relationship management
• Track record of operational excellence in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong project management skills
• Resourceful, flexible and adaptable
• Problem solver, solution-oriented
• Challenges the status quo and brings up new ideas
• Actively seeks diverse views and fosters an inclusive team environment