ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2022 1:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all HR Specialist postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Come and join our Workforce Enablement team as we set out to build a world class ''Tier 1'' HR Service Center from the ground up!
Reporting to the Director, HR Service Center, the Specialist, HR Service Center will:
1. Be part of the establishment, pilot, and launch of our first ever employee facing HR Service Center at ViacomCBS by April 2022
2. Drive an elevated employee experience with foundational HR services across the Company. In addition, this role will assist in the development and consolidation of HR knowledge, as well as execution of ''Tier 1'' HR services, across legacy companies (Viacom, CBS, Showtime, and Paramount) and global regions (U.S., UK, EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
• Contribute to the implementation of an HR case management and Knowledge Article system in ServiceNow, as well as its integration with our larger Global Employee Portal
• Lead the initial consolidation of existing HR knowledge (including policies, FAQs, operating procedures, and employee facing tools) and services across all ViacomCBS divisions
• Assist in Coordinating a 3-month HR Service Center pilot program, serving a limited scope of our employee population, and refine HR services ahead of U.S. / UK launch in April 2022.
• Collaborate with international HR teams to develop a roadmap for growing the HR Service Center globally
• Coordinate the launch of the HR Service Center to all U.S. and UK employees, including employee communications and partner change management
• Measure and analyze ServiceNow data (across topics such as common inquiries, SLAs, and employee happiness) to understand and facilitate opportunities for ongoing improvement of knowledge and services
• Answer complex inquiries and provide services in a continuous manner; work closely with HR COEs (Total Rewards, People Development, HR Operations, TA, Payroll) to continuously grow and revise HR knowledge base
• Lead ongoing special projects
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in HR; preferably with some experience in both HR Operations and a client/employee facing role
• Working knowledge of topics across HR functional areas, including Benefits, TA, L&D/Organizational Development, HR Systems/Operations, HR Compliance, and Payroll
• Demonstrated passion for building fast-paced employee services that are handled with expertise, attention, and care
• Comfort working with HR technology (such as SuccessFactors, Workday, or other HR system); experience with ServiceNow is a plus
• Strong client facing / interpersonal skills and passion for delivering positive experiences
• Problem-solving skills; think critically about problems and know how to demonstrate your resources to package solutions
• Advising skills; experience influencing decision makers with proven recommendations
• Demonstrate ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment with quick deadlines and shifting priorities
• Strong communication and relationship building skills; ability to establish close working relationships with teams and partners across corporate functions
• Ability to analyze processes within a cross-functional organization, proficient at prioritizing new and improved processes
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as within a team setting.
• Must be comfortable collaborating with senior HR and business leaders!