Full Time Job
The ViacomCBS HR Coordinator is a key member of the dynamic HR Business Practices / Operations team. This position delivers first class partnership with the HR organization while providing support that touches business groups company-wide. This role requires sound technical knowledge as well as an ability to build and maintain strong relationships and credibility with all partners and clients at all levels. The Coordinator position provides great visibility into the different areas of Human Resources and offers an opportunity to fully dive into HR Operations.
• Support the HR community as the key expert resource for data entry, correction, and HR transaction/process control. Provide ongoing verbal and written feedback and guidance to end users.
• Facilitate/Process all types of employee data transactions: New hires, Rehire, Transfers, Promotions, Salary Adjustments, Separations/Terminations, Headcount, Contractual Transactions, Bonuses/Incentives, Reporting Changes, etc.. in partnership with HR Business Partners, Compensation, and clients from start to finish while providing real-time status updates.
• Ensure all proper authorizations and data standards are upheld.
• Partner within the Human Resources organization to identify best practices, share knowledge, and work together on continuous process improvement
• Direct miscellaneous queries from employees surrounding Payroll, Benefits, Personal Info Changes, etc.. to the appropriate departments
• Maintain Oracle Job and Department Tables. Create and update job titles and department as requested and authorized by the appropriate parties
• Ensure completed paperwork is sent to corresponding Payroll & HR groups in an accurate and timely manner. Support Payroll processing schedules.
• Provide HRIS Stagehand support within established service level response time
• Anticipate and troubleshoot operational issues by identifying stakeholders, having clear communication, managing expectations, and following through with effective & efficient solutions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience
• 1-3 years HRIS experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Human Resources processes preferred (e.g. HR Transactions, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, etc..)
• Demonstrated Technical Skills: High level of proficiency with PC operation, web navigation, MS Word, and MS Excel required.
• Analytical and Research Skills: Able to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information; sees root causes of data integrity.
• Adaptable: Willing and able to adjust to multiple tasks and demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change. Be flexible to multiple working styles and expectations.
• Communication: Demonstrated ability to understand the comments and concerns of others. Replies to inquiries and relays process instructions clearly in both written and verbal formats.
• Accuracy Orientation: Manages tasks carefully and correctly; maintains order and organization; is thorough and exact in details
• Organized: Maintains efficient workflow and reliable document control. Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and integrity.
• Proactive and Customer Focused: Able to maintain customer expectations as a minimum standard to be surpassed; considers customer requirements before making decisions and taking actions
• Confidentiality: Cognizant of restricting private and classified information across multiple divisions
• Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to interface with all levels of employees.
• Ability to build trusting relationships and establish credibility throughout the organization
• Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate quick turnaround with time sensitive information
• Outstanding resourcefulness: Independently research and problem solve
• Ability to manage expectations: Follow up, follow through and provide timely & proactive updates