ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/12/2021 8:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for HR Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all HR Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Coordinator? HR Coordinator CBS Stations
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS Human Resources is seeking a Coordinator, CBS TV Stations Division. The incumbent will provide critical support in the administration and day-to-day operations of the division’s HR function, working directly with Human Resource Business Partners, client business leaders and ViacomCBS HR Strategic Services partners.
Do you have a strong analytical and business mentality paired with an interest in Human Resources? If so, join our incredible HR team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing key support to the Ad Solutions Human Resources Business Partner teams. You will handle and lead all of the day-to-day administrative & analytical data operations to ensure that the department runs efficiently and effectively.
• Work with Regional HRBP’s on submissions for the exception hiring process and monitor approvals
• Prepare data reports for HRBP’s on an ongoing or as-needed basis, which may include employee population, org charts, turnover rate, diversity stats, survey data, etc.
• Respond to requests from legal and labor teams as needed
• Possess basic knowledge of company policies and benefit plans in order to provide direction and assist with employee questions or refer to the appropriate resource
• Assist HRBP’s with high level projects and initiatives i.e. job leveling, survey results action planning, performance management launch, trainings, restructurings
• Communicate with stations as necessary to gather and distribute information
• Coordinate the quarterly promotions process
• Assist with all aspects of onboarding new employees and off boarding separating employees from an administrative and systems perspective
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as requested
• Partner with the various strategic services departments (HRIA, Business Practice Team, Recruiting Team, etc…) on data input, report requests, learning & development program coordination and other administrative support functions
• In partnership with Stations HR and specialty areas, track outreach programs and initiatives (i.e. Emma Bowen Foundation Scholars, News Apprenticeship Program participants, local internship programs, Employee Resource Groups, etc.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• CTS HR Managers and Business Partners
• CTS Leaders
• HRIA Analysts
• CTS employees
• HR Business Practices staff
• Talent Acquisition partners
• Learning & Development team
• Legal / Employment Counsel and team
• 1–3 years of experience in Human Resources as an Assistant or Coordinator
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel; PeopleSoft/Oracle; tech savvy
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
• Self-starter with strong initiative
• Excellent communication skills with various levels of management and employees
• Ability to operate with a sense of urgency
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, execute, and work with multiple deadlines
• Thrives in fast-paced environment and communicates effectively
• Works effectively within a team environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.