HR Coordinator, Contract Management
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for HR Coordinator, Contract Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all HR Coordinator, Contract Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Coordinator, Contract Management? Join our incredible ViacomCBS Human Resources department! We are seeking a Coordinator, Contract Management. As the Coordinator, you will provide critical support in the administration and day-to-day operations of the Company's employee contract management process and systems.
• Track and update all aspects of contract activity
• Initiate contract request for legal drafting, track changes and input any actions required to get to full execution of contract, through the contract management system (SalesForce-Onset)
• Handle the distribution of fully executed contracts and ensure transactional components are submitted to corresponding HR groups in an accurate and timely manner
• Prepare reports that track contractual expiration dates, and proactively notify HR Business Partners and Compensation of upcoming expirations & provide contract info as requested
• Attend meetings regularly to be informed of upcoming activity
• Act as liaison between the Employee, HR Business Partner, Compensation and Legal
• Periodic auditing of contract management system to ensure data integrity of the systems and reports
• Maintains efficient workflow and reliable document control
• Manages tasks carefully and accurately; maintains order and organization is thorough and exact in details
• Prepare and deliver process documentation and guidelines, as needed
• Works on special assignments and projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 2 years' experience in a HR or Legal support role
• High level of proficiency with PC operation, web navigation, MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
• Familiarity with HR systems (for example, systems like SuccessFactors, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SalesForce) is preferred but not mandatory if candidate is willing to learn quickly upon joining.
• Working knowledge of Human Resources processes preferred (e.g., HR Transactions, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, etc.)
• General understanding of executive employment agreements
• Superior attention to detail
• Thrives in fast-paced environment and communicates optimally across HR and business client groups This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.