Head Of Product, Streaming
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Head Of Product, Streaming jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Head Of Product, Streaming postings
Full Time Job
Who is?10 ViacomCBS??
10 ViacomCBS?Australia & New Zealand?is?a division of?ViacomCBS?International Networks – which in turn is a division of?ViacomCBS.?ViacomCBS?is a global media and entertainment?organisation?with some of the best known and loved brands in the world, employing 1,500 employees in A/NZ and?15,000 globally.?We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.??
We create content that gets people talking. What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake?and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service Paramount .
Here's?just a few reasons why 92% of our employees?will?recommend 10 ViacomCBS to a friend:?
• Broadcast Media?is one of the most sought-after industries, even more so in the current economic climate?
• Very competitive salary/package salary sacrifice options?
• Additional Leave options
• Parental Leave?(14 weeks paid leave to parents who have been with the business for 12 months)??
• Learning & Development?(including study support, our Propel Program and LinkedIn Learning access)??
• Career Opportunities?(mentoring programs and robust internal promotion policies)
• Reward & Recognition?Programs?
• Subscriptions to Paramount , MTV Play & Noggin
• Discounts from the likes of Apple, LG, Microsoft, JB-HIFI, BMW, Audi and Mazda
• Tickets including Australia's A League, or maybe you'd enjoy being in the audience to watch your favourite shows?
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Action Plan and RAP?(Reconciliation Action Plan) Australian leader in D,E&I across the commercial media industry?
• Top 100?Global?Workplaces?with?The?Best D&I Initiatives (Mogul, 2021)?
• Health?(corporate rates with gyms, health clubs, aquatic centres, HCF & Weight Watchers)??
• Mental Health?(EAP, also?including Thrive and Headspace apps)??
• Remote/Flexible working arrangements - ?
• Social Events
• Onsite?amenities that's the envy of many! -
What you'll do:
As the Head of Product, Streaming you will be responsible for delivering a 5 star user experience for 10play across web, mobile apps and connected TV's. You will be leading a high performing cross-functional team including product managers, product owners, experimentation managers and customer care reps. You will have a proven track record of delivering customer and business value. You will be customer obsessed, a self-starter, data literate, have incredible attention to detail and be a true storyteller.
Functions will also include:
• Defining, sharing and delivering to a multi-platform roadmap
• Partner relationships with key distribution partners (Apple, Google, Fetch, Telstra)
• Lead and mentor a cross functional team
• Own the customer care process
• Be responsible for high quality delivery on time
• Provide ongoing and regular reporting
• Strong communication and stakeholder management
• Facilitate ideation and discovery across multi-business teams
• Demonstrate leadership and in-depth industry knowledge across video, ad technology and OTT platforms
What are we looking for? What's essential??
• It's imperative that you have experience in video, advertising, tech platforms (web, iOS, Android, Tizen, etc.)
• 10 years' experience performing the duties as detailed above
• Video/streaming background
• Boasts exceptional team leadership & influencing skills, an ability quickly build trust & credibility
• Proven stakeholder management/excellent communication style
• Technically competent
• Demonstrable business acumen, truly understands commercial values & impacts
• Genuine LOVE of everything product
• Enthusiasm, a passion for the content
• Extensive experience in an agile environment
Extra points for the following, but not necessarily required:?
• Technology, Engineering or Product qualification
• Scrum Master
Our company values inform our thoughts, words, and actions:?
• Optimism & Determination?
• Inclusivity & Collaboration?
• Agility & Adaptability?
At 10 ViacomCBS, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the recruitment process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence.
Please know that we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us. Your ability to demonstrate that you have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, and experience to perform in this role is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done, and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever your background may be, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
We embrace difference and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.