This was removed by the employer on 4/6/2021 5:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Gsoc Analyst jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Gsoc Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Gsoc Analyst? This is an hourly consultant position hired by a third party vendor for the 24/7 Global Security Operations Center of Paramount Pictures! This position will cover the shift fromMonday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm.
We are looking for a GSOC analyst who will be the lead on information and data updates for executive reports and public information dashboards during shift hours and will be responsible for immediate response to employee and partner emails, phone calls, and ad-hoc inquiries!
RISK TRACKING & MANAGEMENT
• Monitor internal systems, news alerts, and social media;
• Maintain and continuously update employee resources websites and daily reports with news, incidents, country/city-specific data, and travel advisories & restrictions.
• Coordinate updates and maintenance of Global Security Veoci information dashboards.
• Conduct advanced-level research and analysis on incidents and trends, and address sudden changes or developing trends and their impact on risk.
• Provide analysis for emails, written products, and other employee resources.
Travel Security & Duty of care
• Serve as shift lead for travel risk inquiries and travel policy.
• Track all international ViacomCBS interests – including travelers, permanent offices, temporary long-term and short-term productions, and major events (award shows, premieres, etc.) during global incidents or crisis events.
• Coordinate and lead global emergency alerting protocols, including written notifications to security management, partners, productions, and worldwide employees.
• Facilitate employees or productions during unexpected emergency or security incidents (i.e. lost passport, broken arm, severe weather).
• Build brief and measurable travel advisories and strategic risk summaries.
GSOC & Communications
• Push developing and applicable information immediately to key partners and other departments to assist with employee wellness and business decisions
• Provide appropriate response, escalation, and follow-up to all incidents.
• Communicate constantly with Global Security operator.
• Bachelor's Degree in international studies, communications, or security; or equivalent combination of experience/training.
• Strong knowledge of global threat and political landscape.
• Comfortable with high-tech work environment.
• Robust understanding and experience of internet search engines, mapping tools, social media.
• Excellent written skills; confidence in writing rapid response emails, incident overviews, and in-depth assessments.
• -Attention to detail.
• Personable and excellent customer service, clear and strong verbal communication.
• Ability to prioritize workload based on urgency and multi-task in a demanding environment.
• Work well with a team and with coordinating information hand-offs between shifts. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.