ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2022 5:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The Designer's primary function is to conceptualize and develop top quality corporate and creative materials for consumers, affiliates, and employees. Projects include a full range of branding, print and digital designs, including but not limited to ads, brochures, digital newsletters, environmental installations, websites, merchandise, logos, and brand looks.
This position works directly with the VP of Design, and Art Director to review strategies for work and objectives of new projects.
• Develop innovative graphic design that positions our company and brands in the most effective way possible.
• Work within, and simultaneously push forward the Viacom graphic identity
• Ideate and brainstorm concepts that reflect strategic goals
• Collaborate with writers, project managers, and digital team
• Optimally present work to clients
• Push projects forward with minimal oversight; be able to work autonomously when needed
• Hire and oversee top quality illustrators, photographers, and various vendors to meet the excellent standards set by ViacomCBS
• Direction may be given to interns and to production on occasion
• Develop top-of-the-line work under tight deadlines and tight budgets
• Certificate course or college degree preferred; BFA in Design or Communication Arts
• 2 years design experience at a design studio or in-house department are necessary
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite on Mac (Especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Network of photographers and illustrators
• Knowledge of print and digital production
• Ability to think creatively within strategic direction
• Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
• Ability to produce under pressure
• Strong organizational skills