Full Time Job
Do you seek to be part of a team that impacts interactive experiences of the future? Then join our team of professionals at the entertainment division of ViacomCBS Streaming, a premiere Los Angeles based tech company. We are the Streaming PMO, that includes unparalleled insight into transforming Agile Teams at Scale. Our program managers, release managers, project managers and scrum masters bring passion to iterative delivery and process while keeping our eyes on the goal and motivating one another to do the same!
ViacomCBS Streaming is seeking an Executive Assistant that will report to the SVP of Program Management as well as support the SVP of Global Engineering and two VPs of Engineering!
• Handle and maintain meeting-heavy calendars for up to four executives.
• File and track expense reports.
• Handle and coordinate information on various documents.
• Lead projects for team initiatives.
• Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials; determine priority and respond appropriately.
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding availability on behalf of the executives.
• Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
• Coordinate high-level on-site meetings and offsite events including, but not limited to, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
• Manage confidential business matters and communications with internal teams and external partners.
• Help coordinate inter-office team events in Burbank, and other offices as needed.
• Develop internal network of EAs, Facilities, and other key contacts.
• Coordinate highly detailed travel arrangements.
What you bring to the team:
• 3 years of previous administrative assistance experience in an entertainment, video streaming, or technology environment.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training and experience
• Experience working with stakeholders and calendar management in different timezones.
• Requires proficiency in GMail, other Google products, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint); Zoom video conferencing. Experience in Jira, Confluence a plus.
• Experience and understanding of the digital streaming world
• Experience in event management, team offsites, planning events a plus.
border: 1px solid transparent;
border: 1px dashed #000a3c !important;
outline: none !important;
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.