ViacomCBSStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team to support the Executive Vice President of Communications of CBS. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, coordination, collaboration, and prioritization skills to support a busy desk.
• Provides administrative support to CBS' top communications officer, who reports directly to the CEO.
• Manages EVP's calendar, travel, and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Interacts with senior management, press and with various divisions within ViacomCBS and external constituents.
• Reconciles expense reports and orders department supplies as needed.
• Serves as a conduit between the various CBS Communications groups by acting as a resource for information and maintains the flow of information.
• Prepares correspondence, decks and various other materials as directed.
• Responsible for screening and handling incoming and outgoing calls.
• Experience in the entertainment industry is required. Ideally 3-5 years.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• College Degree preferred
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone
• Have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and verbal instructions.
• Have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Skilled in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook