ViacomCBSNew York, CA
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At ViacomCBS, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
We are seeking an experienced, highly qualified Executive Assistant for a highly visible Senior Executive.
As the ideal candidate in this role, you will be extraordinarily capable of multi-tasking and appropriately handling sensitive information. You will anticipate the needs of a busy executive and take the initiative to solve problems thoughtfully and independently. You will partner directly with many C-Suite Senior Executives, key leaders and their support staff. You will report directly to the Senior Executive and are based in New York City.
As the Executive Assistant, you will demonstrate superb judgment while managing a variety of situations and confidential matters with utmost the discretion. You will: craft and deliver strong verbal and written communications; exercise exceptional administrative and organizational skills; demonstrate strong capability to handle multiple tasks and balance multiple priorities. Your impeccable interpersonal skills present with a poised, polished, and friendly attitude. You are a self-starter who is able to prioritize effectively for yourself and the Senior Executive, and you are able to work excellently under pressure. Your strong business insight reflecting a high level of awareness, competency and efficiency in all you do is critical.
• Be highly responsive to direct and anticipated requests; providing fast, accurate, and thoughtful replies to requests, following up on action items on behalf of the executive as appropriate.
• Heavy scheduling and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings including multiple participants and locations.
• Create and modify travel itineraries quickly and accurately. Inform and plan actions based on the itinerary with appropriate parties, monitoring throughout. Process associated expenses as required.
• Managing meeting logistics, conference rooms, AV equipment, displaying presentations, etc.
• Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes, action items and follow-ups.
• Screen and respond to phone calls and email as appropriate. Handle incoming/outgoing packages and mail.
• Partner with other company administrative assistants to collaborate, obtain information, problem solve and achieve desired results.
• Successfully execute deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, preparing presentations, and other tasks that support the executive’s effectiveness.
• Manage special projects, run occasional personal errands and take on additional duties and projects as needed.
• Prioritize tasks as needed and organize daily. Always monitor emails during working hours and before and after them.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of proven success supporting executives and/or a senior executive team.
• Bachelors’ degree preferred.
• Strong execution and organization skills that enable you to prioritize and execute multiple priorities seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Holds highest ethical and moral standards.
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities & deadlines.