Executive Assistant - Streaming
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 2:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant - Streaming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant - Streaming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant - Streaming? Overview and Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support and managing the day-to-day operations for two Senior Vice Presidents. The SVP, Content & The SVP, Head of Streaming Revenue & Operations
• Daily duties will include calendar management, meeting organization, basic invoice management, travel planning, establishing and maintaining departmental files, preparing T & E’s, and frequent communication to ensure all affected parties are aware as changes occur. Typically, the meeting schedule is full, and re-prioritization and communication are required.
• Assist and work with other departments on an as-needed basis in a manner that will maximize their efficiency.
• Screen and prioritize mail and telephone calls and maintain call logs. Respond to inquiries, resolve issues and follow up with necessary information
• Working effectively with people of all levels inside and outside of the company is required. Building good working relationships and effective communication are critical to effective performance. Strong communication and organization skills are mandatory.
• Ability to multitask.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years previous experience as an executive assistant to a senior level executive
• Prior experience working in a global company with multiple locations
• Be able to interact with people from other countries
• High school degree required, college degree preferred
• Fluency in multiple languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian) a strong preference
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and a sensitivity to confidentiality
• Must be self-motivated, assertive, flexible, confident, conscientious, diplomatic, able to work independently PC knowledge and skills, particularly with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and time management skills are required to deal with the diversity of projects. Fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Must be extremely reliable, dependable and responsible
• Must possess a very positive, upbeat & ''can-do'' attitude
• Must be a team player with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.