Executive Assistant, Strategic Planning
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Strategic Planning jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, Strategic Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Strategic Planning?
Full Time Job
Overview & Responisibilities:
Do you want to be a key member of the Strategic Planning team at ViacomCBS? Then come join as an Executive Assistant! This role will require you to be very detail orientated and flourish in a fast paced and dynamic environment. A forward thinker who anticipates needs and is passionate about ensuring the EVP and other senior members of the team have smooth and focused schedules. He/She should be good communicator with a passion for administrative work and a desire to help others. This candidate will develop and maintain key relationships with key internal assistants.
include but not limited to:
• Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives, book conference rooms, schedule Zooms / conference calls, and handle phone calls
• Manage hectic and complex calendars, owning the day-to-day calendar for team members (EVP and one to two SVPs)
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with other VCBS departments and external partners, including assistants to members of the VCBS Senior Leadership Team.
• Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions - Coordinate travel arrangements booking flights, car pick-ups, hotels
• When on site, general office duties as needed including but not limited to maintaining office supplies and responding to facility issues - Attending to ViacomCBS client groups and vendors regarding payment inquiries and coordinate payment issues with key accounting teams
• As directed by senior team members, assist with preparing emails, documents and other Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents in addition to filing, producing copies and storing/saving key documents
• Perform specific projects on as needed basis.
• 4 years of experience as an executive assistant, including experience supporting executives at the SVP/EVP level in VCBS, or equivalent level
• Ability to proactively manage multiple projects
• Excellent attention to detail - Expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Zoom
• You are a team player with a positive, ''can-do'' attitude, who exhibits a deep passion for supporting Executive leaders and senior management
• Interest in media a plus
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment
• Have strong communication skills and be forward-thinking, anticipating needs of team members
• BA/BS degree is preferred, but not required
• You have an entrepreneurial drive, passion, and natural curiosity for the work