Executive Assistant, Compliance
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant, Global Compliance position is responsible for providing administrative support for the senior team of the ViacomCBS Global Compliance Department. Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, this person has responsibility for general administrative duties for the department's executives. The candidate for this role must be an organized, proactive problem solver who anticipates needs and is focused on ensuring the EVP and VPs have smooth and focused schedules. This candidate must be able to handle sensitive/confidential information discretely and be a good communicator, with a passion for performing administrative work and a desire to help others succeed.
• Scheduling meetings on behalf of Department members.
• Coordinate the calendars of team members with external parties to schedule meeting times.
• Overseeing zoom meeting details, such as scheduling & booking conference rooms, providing zoom credentials, and other meeting details.
• Overseeing billing and payments for departmental vendor expenses.
• Keeping a spreadsheet of anticipated and incurred departmental budget expenses.
• Tracking contracts, monitoring pending invoices, ensuring invoices are accurate and confirming payment.
• Helping to advise 3rd parties on the vendor set up process, where appropriate.
• Integrating, proofreading, and refining team documents & reports.
• Serving as the point of aggregation when the team is preparing documents (in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint), synthesizing the work of multiple stakeholders into unified, professional-looking presentation materials, and ensuring the content is error-free, and formatted with the most current corporate brands and watermarks.
• Handling travel arrangements for the team as well as submitting the team receipts from that travel as expense reports.
• Organizing and coordinating department events and outings.
• Ordering supplies and general administrative duties, including but not limited to:
• Fielding incoming phone calls.
• Ordering office supplies, filing, producing copies, storing/saving key documents and providing backup support to the other executives and members of the department.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Passionate about television and movies with a strong interest in the business side of entertainment.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask, properly prioritize and meet deadlines. Quick turnaround time on most assignments required.
• Extraordinary communication skills including, without limitation, maintaining a professional demeanor while calmly and efficiently handling a large volume of phone calls and paperwork.
• Terrific attention to detail.
• Ability to exercise solid business judgment and maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
• Maintain a positive attitude in a demanding fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter with excellent follow-through skills.
• Ability to anticipate and properly resolve administrative issues/problems without relying on senior executives input or direction.
• Demonstrated enthusiasm in the entertainment industry.
• The flexibility to occasionally work overtime, if warranted.