Executive Assistant Business Development
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 3:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant Business Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant Business Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant Business Development? Are you ready to be a key member of the Streaming Business Development team, responsible for supporting partnerships and administrative tasks for the senior members of the team (Sr. Directors and above) as well as providing additional support for other team members as needed?
We are looking for candidate who is very detail orientated and enjoys a high pace and dynamic environment! Are you a forward thinker who anticipates needs and is focused on ensuring the SVPs and Sr. Directors have smooth and focused schedules? You will develop and maintain key relationships with key internal assistants and client assistants for executives at social and distribution partners, and will be responsible for compiling and sharing key information on existing and emerging partners!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives, booking conference rooms or zooms, setting up conference calls, handling phone calls
• Schedule meetings and appointments for team members (Directors and below) when: invitees consist of any Sr. Directors or above (internal or external) and/or includes unique scheduling situations (e.g., more than 10 attendees or catering is involved)
• Lead hectic and complex calendars, owning the day-to-day calendar for senior members
• Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
• Coordinate travel arrangements, booking flights, car pick-ups, hotels, dinners and events with key clients
• Organize planning and handling events and activities with internal and/or external parties (for SBD team at large, where needed)
• Support Client Relations, sending follow-up RSVP lists for ViacomCBS' tentpole events and other key channel events
• Attending to ViacomCBS client groups and vendors regarding payment inquiries and coordinate payment issues with key accounting teams. Work with third party vendors including acquiring W-9s and collaborate with ViacomCBS Finance and Operations on any payment related issues
• Assist with preparing emails, documents and other Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents; filing, producing copies and storing/saving key documents
• Build cross-functional positive working relationships between departments and key distribution partners, understanding their various roles and responsibilities
• Maintain daily media scans of relevant key partners, trends and market news and departmental databases on a weekly basis.
• Update partnership trackers, develop meeting agendas, and support the growth and management of partnerships pipeline.
• General office duties as needed including but not limited to maintaining office supplies and responding to facility issue
• Perform specific projects on as needed basis.
• 2 years of experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
• Experience with various CRM tools is a plus
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to proactively handle multiple projects
• Excellent attention to detail
• Interest in digital and social media This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.