Executive Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
ViacomCBSLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2022 3:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
ViacomCBS Streaming is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the Legal Department! The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle a variety of diverse responsibilities with strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a fast paced position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Manage calendar and schedule, including coordinating meetings, appointments, and conference calls.
• Draft and manage legal documents (including redlining agreements), such as services agreements, NDAs, and correspondence.
• Coordinate electronic execution and filing of legal documents.
• Create tracking system for important contract deadlines.
• Contract data entry for analysis.
• Maintain and organize legal files.
• Handle confidential and sensitive material with discretion.
• Prioritize and manage multiple work assignments and projects.
• Process expense reports.
• Coordinate executive travel, as applicable.
• Assess circumstances and problem solve with minimal supervision, exercising common sense and diplomacy.
• Support other assistants, as needed.
• Minimum 3 years as an executive assistant supporting attorneys
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially macro-based Word and Excel documents; OneDrive; and experience with iManage document management system is a plus
• Driven to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Be organized, efficient, and have strong interpersonal skills
• BA Degree or equivalent preferred