Director Vendor Management
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director Vendor Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director Vendor Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Vendor Management? The Director, Technology Third-Party Management will lead all aspects of all third-party technology resources across ViacomCBS tech which includes management of rates, contracts, business reviews and day to day activities associated with 3PL. They will be deeply integrated into the Technology labor process and be a dedicated resource to the Technology/IT, HR and Finance organizations.
• Conduct analysis of each SOW, and ensure each document covers the requirements expressed by the Business Owners and Managers.
• Analyzing 3rd party labor consolidation. Actively tracking ramp downs if any and coordinating with the managers to communicate to vendors. Tracking cost savings and 3rd party labor consolidation
• Evaluation of each rate within the SOW to ensure preferred vendors are adhering to the negotiated standardized rate card.
• Coordinating between the legal team and vendor to ensure the SOW follows legal requirements
• Tracking signatures within e-signature tools in coordination with the legal team. Working closely with the managers if SOWs are stuck in their signature for longer than 7 business days.
• Review the scope of project with Business Managers and owners to understand the requirements. Facilitating recommendations of top 3 preferred vendors on the basis of the requirements.
• Providing the vendors resource profiles to the manager for further vetting.
• Continuously tracking the preferred vendor list and ensuring the work is allocated to the vendor from the preferred list.
• Collecting Manifest data from all preferred vendors on a monthly basis and analyzing resources, rates, vendors for cost saving.
• Guiding the Business Managers and the Fieldglass Team to input the completed and signed SOW's in Fieldglass for raising POs or onboarding of resources
• Meeting with new potential vendors and understanding their capabilities for 3PL.
• Conducting regular meetings with our vendors to review project status updates and any concerns.
• Continuously evaluating the VMO 3PL Process, improving when needed to better serve the business.
• Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with our top 3 preferred vendors to ensure they are meeting the Business needs.
• Infosec review- In case of a new vendor ensuring the vendor has cleared Infosec assessment before onboarding
• Ensuring vendors are using the standardized rate and are following the rates from the standardized rate card
• 5 years of progressive vendor management experience
• Can independently lead projects
• Experience working with cross functional operational teams, third party labor experience is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Creative thinker who can devise solutions for complex problems
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.