Director, Trade Marketing - ViacomCBS
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2021 6:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Trade Marketing - ViacomCBS jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Trade Marketing - ViacomCBS postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Trade Marketing - ViacomCBS? ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview and Responsibilities
The ViacomCBS Marketing team is a creative and tactical trade and internal marketing organization that will deliver an ‘always on’ marketing strategy for ViacomCBS and its audiences which include Advertisers, Marketers, Distributors and Content Partners, Investors, Current and Prospective Employees, and all those interested in the collective ViacomCBS Story. It is this team’s responsibility to insure our trade and corporate audiences know what sets us apart, our strategic vision, and key successes as we deliver upon that vision.
The Marketing team at ViacomCBS seeks a Director, Trade Marketing who is motivated by the unique opportunity to build and scale the story of ViacomCBS, as we continue to evolve and craft ourselves and the industry. You will focus predominantly on building the trade story for and on behalf of Viacom Ad Sales and Distribution teams through a mix of events, paid and social campaigns, internal and external communications, and sales materials & tools. It is your job to make sure all of our audiences know how ViacomCBS’s core products, content, platforms, and services are differentiated from and leading in the marketplace.
We have an incredible story to tell. This team seeks to be the most creative marketing team in the industry and requires a leader who will live that vision every day. Candidates should not only be passionate about brand building and storytelling, but also be able to effectively manage senior partners and a small team with honestly, bravery, and compassion. The position reports into the VP, ViacomCBS Trade Marketing.
• Strategic lead concepting and executing marketing ideas designed to highlight the creativity, talent, thought leadership, and innovation of ViacomCBS.
• Own and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns by collaborating with internal functional teams across social, editorial, creative, communications and events. Oversee project timelines, budget allocations, and success measurement. Handle cross-functional team feedback and operational workflows.
• Set and track campaign KPIs to present back to partners. Ability to apply findings from previous campaigns to inform and improve marketing efficiency over time.
Work with ViacomCBS Content team to pitch stories and content and track results on behalf of our leaders
• Brief social and paid media support into the ViacomCBS Content & Digital Marketing team on behalf of our stakeholders
• Act as a subject-matter-expert for ad sales and distributor initiatives with specific emphasis on product marketing
• Provide sales support by assisting in creation and ongoing maintenance of sales collateral, sales decks, and swag
• Identify market opportunities and trends to inform marketing strategies
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or communications
• Ability to project-manage from start to finish (and manage up, when necessary)
• Interest in marketing, strategy, and media/entertainment
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Flexibility, initiative, appetite for dynamic environment
• Strong interpersonal, relationship-development skills
• Effective problem-solver with “can-do” attitude
• Excellent attention to detail and strong PowerPoint and Keynote skills
• Well-organized with a strong ability to prioritize and a master at multi-tasking
• Fans of ViacomCBS brands! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.