Director, Product Marketing
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Product Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Product Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Product Marketing?
Full Time Job
Advertising is being reinvented through big data, audience segmentation tools, digital platforms and formats as well as new consumer consumption patterns across linear, digital and mobile. ViacomCBS is forefront of this reinvention of advertising, with a broad variety of products and programs designed to connect with ViacomCBS's fans in whatever environments and on whatever platforms are most meaningful to them. The ViacomCBS Advanced Media / Data Solutions team is purpose built to support development of innovative solutions serving both internal and external clients with solutions ranging from client facing reporting tech, to in-house identity management solutions to data onboarding technologies and more.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing with a proven track record to help drive market awareness and adoption of our b2b suite of media products. In this role, the Director will develop a deep expertise on our user-facing applications. The role will take ownership of all aspects of the product marketing strategy. That will include leading the implementation of the product's go-to-market strategy, running the execution of product launches, communicate the value proposition & product capabilities across executive partners, and directly with customers. In addition, you will be part of a multi-functional agile team, collaborating closely with marketers, sales, engineers, product managers, and designers.
• Lead all aspects of the development and management of the differentiated product positioning and messaging for this product line and communicate its value to its audiences
• Build a go-to market plan that will accelerate market awareness, production adoption, and solidifies our leading market position
• Develop and deliver high fidelity sales collateral such as one-sheeters, FAQ's, demos, and presentations, that beautifully articulates our messaging, and can be easily translated in market
• Partner closely with the product team to analyze customer needs, conduct competitive market analysis, track industry trends and generate insights to support the product strategy
• Track, measure, and report against key product and marketing critical metrics
• Develop and lead product trainings for both customers, and internal users/external partners
• 8 years product marketing experience in the Ad/Martech industry
• Deep understanding of marketing and advertising technology
• Extensive experience in product marketing role which includes setting sales, marketing, and customer management strategy of web products and services
• Customer always marketing approach
• Experience in value proposition development, product positioning, competitive monitoring and product launch process for a new product
• Excellent executive level presentation and communication skills
• Design skills a plus
• Experience working with product teams
• Must be able to build technical user documentation with an ability to translate for a non-technical audience
• Executive presence, and strong cross-team collaboration skills