Director- Product Management- Personalization
ViacomCBSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Director- Product Management- Personalization - Consumer Product
The Director, Product Management - Personalization will be a key role to lead the product initiatives that enable a personalized, signed-in experience to increase user engagement and retention. This product executive will lead a team of Product Managers that are responsible for building personalization products and features on Pluto platforms that will allow for increased watch time, engagement and returning users. This role will report to the VP, Product Management - Consumer Product.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Leading the strategy for developing and delivering product initiatives around personalization across platforms and devices.
- Owning, developing and executing on a product roadmap that prioritizes high-impact solutions to important customer problems and contributes to the key company objectives.
- Working with the UX/Design team and Research to define ways to optimize our product offerings and the user experience.
- Working closely with Engineering/development and BI/Data Science to understand requirements for each platform and drive the product lifecycle to launch new features.
- Communicating frequently with key business and development stakeholders to keep them informed of the roadmap.
- Driving feature prioritization, process improvements, and product development while balancing key business metrics and product quality.
- Represent the work of the team with leadership and key partners across the company.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- At least 10 years experience in software Product Management in a fast growing software product organization.
- Experience with streaming technologies and a recent focus on consumer facing experiences are highly desirable.
- Mobile & CTV experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience delivering products/features on native apps (Mobile, Connected TVs, Web and/or other platforms).
- Experience working closely with Engineering/Software development teams driving product initiatives to execution in an Agile environment.
- A strong business sense and ability to clearly articulate the value of your product to internal and external partners.
- Experience using data to guide decision-making and to validate changes.