Director, Organizational Development
Full Time Job
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a collaborative, customer-focused Director to design and implement people processes and programs for the People Development team! This role will work across closely with the HRBP's and their business leaders to execute a people agenda that aligns to the Streaming business strategy (may support other brands/function).
This newly created role is crafted to offer high-touch support to local brands/function to motivate change and adoption of our team's COE programs and processes (e.g. Performance Development, Talent Review, Employee Engagement, etc.). In addition, this role with partner with the Sr. HRBP to prioritize client work based on three key areas: Org Transformation, Sr. Leader Team Efficiency, or DEI Support & Programming. The ideal candidate will have solid experience leading these efforts from start to finish, often requiring influential skills with senior leaders to align to and deliver business outcomes.
• Design and implement people programs specific to the People Development Center of Excellence (COE)
• Link business needs to centralized people development offerings to drive adoption of initiatives like engagement performance management, talent review, executive development, and learning offerings.
• Provide people development process expertise to HR Business partners to drive clarity, consistency, alignment and dedication for centralized offerings.
• Serve as a point of contact to answer questions about process, tools, and launch timing related to people development initiatives.
• Drive implementation of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives across Streaming
• Contribute to the change management planning and execution in alignment with Streaming Initiatives
• Partner with HR Generalists and leaders in the development of organization and people solutions focused on structure, process, skills and teams
• Design and execute individual, team and functional diagnostics and needs assessments.
• Work on scalable solutions that build robust teams.
• Develop HR or Leader self-serve toolkits that outline the role of the leader, HRBP or employee
• Foster leadership and high potential development by promoting the adoption of learning programs and frameworks, and by customizing development solutions
• Assess, track and analyze the impact of interventions
• Help to optimize the employee experience across the organization by contributing to the continuous improvement of policies, processes and programs
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Organization Development, Change Leadership and Executive Development
• 3-5 years experience leading large scale change management and organization transformation initiatives for global companies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with an HRIS, Talent Analytics Platform, and Collaboration tools such as Teams or SharePoint
• Master's degree in HR, Change Leadership, or Org Development a plus
• Strong communication and ability to influence senior level leaders
• Ability to communicate across a variety of channels and with different types of audiences
• Ability to work autonomously
• Adept at balancing drive for results with relationship management
• Track record of operational excellence in a fast paced, vibrant environment
• Strong project management skills
• Inventive, flexible and adaptable
• Problem solver
• Challenges the status quo and brings up new ideas
• Actively seeks diverse views and fosters an inclusive team environment