Director HR Program Management
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This new created position role will specifically work across ViacomCBS Human Resources to provide professional project management support on Global Human Resource projects, focused on enterprise-wide initiatives that will benefit both HR Business Partners and our Center of Excellence HR teams.
In addition to the traditional project management function, this role will be focused on the roll-out strategy, change management & communications, and will be accountable for the successful deployment of COE programs to the broader HRBP community. Materials will be focused on HR for HR content as well as FAQ, comms, training, etc. content that will be consumed directly by leaders, managers, and employees. The role will work closely with teams from HR Ops, HRBPs (and specifically the HRBP for HR), Compensation, Org Development, and Talent Acquisition.
This position has accountability for governing the timely completion of HR deliverables through a standard project management framework consisting of PMO processes, common templates, controls and assurance activities as well as supporting project management tools and capabilities to meet the objectives of the business. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to move quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for process improvement is critical as we will look to the Senior Project Manager for input on how to evolve current processes.
Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to manage effectively numerous concurrent projects and tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
• Change Management and communications experience
• Deep HR functional expertise in Compensation, Operations, Contingent Labor, and Organizational Development
• Strong communication and relationship building skills at senior levels, with the ability to interpret and summarize data to help management achieve strategic and operational goals
• Demonstrated ability to design and improve operational processes and ability to drive process improvements
• Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated successful delivery of results through influence and cross-functional collaboration
FUNCTION: Human Resources