Director, Facilities Management
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
The Director, Facilities Management is responsible for the day-to-day operational management, strategic planning and supervision of facility Management functions and staff. Coordinates, plans, implements and evaluates facilities activities for the ViacomCBS Nashville location. This includes but is not limited to space management, budget planning, upkeep of space, construction projects and supervising building services, employee events and sustainability programs. Work performed independently with general supervision by the SVP Real Estate & Facilities.
• Coordinate space planning, employee relocations, update and maintain all records for designated ViacomCBS groups located in Nashville. Partial responsibilities include meeting with designated group point people. Space assignment, office/workstation layouts, miscellaneous renovation if required, relocation coordination and all post move requirements.
• Maintain electronic, paper documentation and statistics on completed moves; provide periodic reports, as required for senior management.
• Maintain all space planning information in the Planon database. Update the database weekly based on information gathered from move sheets, promotional announcements, Human Resources new hire and termination correspondence. Frequently perform physical verification of floor occupants.
• Direct liaison to various ViacomCBS groups to assist, manage space, coordinate moves and update occupancy plans.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with point people, ViacomCBS support groups, IS&T, HR and various vendors.
• Collaborate with all departments as an integral means of achieving departmental goal of providing a high level of customer service.
• Return all phone calls and e-mails within a 24-hour period, as per departmental policy.
• It will be necessary to periodically work weekends and/or evenings as required to ensure the successful completion of a specific move or project.
• A minimum of 6-10 years. Facilities experience required
• Experience with facilities management, construction and space allocation software
• Experience in corporate facility planning is required
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills i.e.; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Planon. Some CAD, knowledge is beneficial
• High level of motivational and organizational skills
• Excellent administrative skills with an attention to detail and follow-up
• Ability to work under pressure and handle a number of projects at one time
• Understand the culture of each of various divisions within ViacomCBS both on the Corporate and channel level
• Coordinate computer and telecommunication requirements within existing and/or new space
• College education
ViacomCBS has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At ViacomCBS, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.