Director, Business Affairs
CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Studios seeks a Director, Business Affairs reporting to the SVP & EVP, Business Affairs.
• Negotiate a wide variety of above-the-line deals in connection with the development and production of scripted and unscripted programming (e.g., writers, producers, directors and actors).
• Work with various internal departments in the deal-making process.
• Responsible for business affairs issues on current programs and the effective and timely communication with internal departments and producers associated with those programs.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of Legal and/or Business Affairs experience within the television industry.
• Experience negotiating and drafting television talent agreements.
• Strong analytical, communication and drafting skills.
• Extraordinary organizational and time management skills.
• Lead multiple high priority projects with attention to detail.
• Possess a cooperative spirit.
FUNCTION: Business Affairs