Director, Ad Revenue Forecasting
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview & Responsibilities:
We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches.
The Ad Revenue Forecasting team is looking for a Director who will Develop and own forecasting and analytical processes for our Kids and Family Ad Sales group.
• Prepare and present annual and quarterly revenue re-estimates.
• Assist in setting quarterly pricing and inventory allocation strategy with VP of Pricing & Inventory.
• Work closely with Pricing & Inventory and sales management to provide business context and analysis necessary to understand and grow revenues.
• Provide assessment of risks and opportunities based on internal and external environment changes. - Lead uniform revenue forecasting efforts across K&F ad sales group.
• Coordinate weekly projections of working/visible business.
• Design, consolidation and ownership of revenue templates for all financial estimates.
• Provide financial context around variances in key ad revenue metrics which include pricing, ratings and inventory across all markets for all K&F networks.
• Minimum of five years working in pricing/planning or financial analysis.
• Bachelors' degree is required. - Proven understanding of ad revenue metrics and drivers.
• Demonstrated strong analytic and modeling skills.
• Proficiency in Excel is required.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills - work closely and well across various functions (Sales leadership, Account executives, Research, Finance, Business Intelligence)
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail and deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well under time constraints.