Director, Ad Revenue Forecasting
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Ad Revenue Forecasting jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Ad Revenue Forecasting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Ad Revenue Forecasting?
Full Time Job
We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches.
The Ad Revenue Forecasting team is looking for a Director who will Develop and own forecasting and analytical processes for our Kids and Family Ad Sales group.
• Prepare and present annual and quarterly revenue re-estimates.
• Assist in setting quarterly pricing and inventory allocation strategy with VP of Pricing & Inventory.
• Work closely with Pricing & Inventory and sales management to provide business context and analysis necessary to understand and grow revenues.
• Provide assessment of risks and opportunities based on internal and external environment changes.
• Lead uniform revenue forecasting efforts across K&F ad sales group.
• Coordinate weekly projections of working/visible business.
• Design, consolidation and ownership of revenue templates for all financial estimates.
• Provide financial context around variances in key ad revenue metrics which include pricing, ratings and inventory across all markets for all K&F networks.
• Minimum of five years working in pricing/planning or financial analysis.
• Bachelors' degree is required.
• Proven understanding of ad revenue metrics and drivers.
• Demonstrated strong analytic and modeling skills.
• Proficiency in Excel is required.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills - work closely and well across various functions (Sales leadership, Account executives, Research, Finance, Business Intelligence)
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail and deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well under time constraints.