ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are a branded content studio. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities delivering custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and dedication with our fans. Long story short, we make fantastic brand driven content wherever and whenever our partners want it.
We believe your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as meaningful as your previous work experience! We view the world not only from our offices (though the views are pretty sweet), but also via immersive experiences that encourage us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
Directors work with Ad Solutions Account Executives to identify areas of opportunity and troubleshooting approaches to reach company and client goals as well as acting as a team point person for all aspects of ideation, creation, activation and fulfillment of marketing programs. The Director is responsible for managing specific processes, such as vetting ideas with key stake holder departments, securing partner materials/assets, building social media promotional strategies, and supervising the production of custom content across all platforms.
• Leads day to day of the department managers
• Manage the client and agency partners during the activation phase.
• Partner with Pitch and Creative teams to architect campaign proposals and elements.
• Liaise with cross-disciplinary department members (e.g. Legal, Talent, Music, Social, VDS, etc.) to customize sponsorship packages, conceptualize ideas and ensure delivery and approval of programs based consumer behaviors, insights and marketplace intelligence that align with client RFPs
• Ensure accurate activation of campaign elements, manage budgets and deliver post campaign assets.
• Contribute to select client renewals.
• Work with VP and support staff to architect cross-platform marketing programs that elevate marketing and advertising sales initiatives across a portfolio of key national clients
• Work closely with MTV, VH1, CMT & Logo channel teams to identify ways to leverage multi-platform reach and benefit advertising clients
• Be the point of contact for timelines, budgets, production shoots, leading content design and creative, and delivering post campaign assets.
• Track delivery, making optimization recommendations, and capture campaign performance measurements in collaboration with the Creative Strategy and Cultural Intelligence team to analyze and present in wrap up reports/presentations
• Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of experience developing and executing multiplatform marketing programs with a focus on experiential/event activation
• Empathic leader and effective people manager
• Conversant in all social platforms to best activate fan engagement and marketing strategies
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; comfortable presenting to large audiences
• PowerPoint wizardry
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments and external parties
• Comfortable working on multiple campaigns and proposals at once in a fast-paced, environment
• Demonstrate collaboration, negotiation skills, problem solving, multi-tasking, project management, creative ideation, pitching clients, building relationships and leadership
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other basis proscribed by applicable law.
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M