Digital Media Buyer
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities
ViacomCBS is looking for a creative and analytically minded individual to help manage, support and analyze paid social media campaigns. We run unique and progressive advertising campaigns that would be a great opportunity for an up-and-coming media buyer and/or digital analyst with social media marketing experience. Does this sound exciting to you? Then it may be the perfect opportunity!
We're looking for someone who is comfortable in a dynamic environment, brings energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up their sleeves to work on projects both big and small.
include but are not limited to:
• Manage multiple advertising programs across various social and digital channels - from planning to implementation, to optimization and analysis
• Define the strategy and standard methodologies for social audience extension campaigns
• Analyze daily sales reports for campaign optimization. Compile monthly reports to track month-to-month growth.
• Analyze and disseminate key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) and use data to evolve tactics and continually improve performance
• 1 years' experience in a related field
• Expertise with self-serve, social buying platforms including Facebook and Google
• Strong Excel skills and an ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
• Ability to handle a variety of projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to easily collaborate with different colleagues from Sales to Account Management
• You have real interest and curiosity in the world of progressive digital advertising