Digital Line Producer
ViacomCBSFort Worth, TX
This was removed by the employer on 1/18/2022 10:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Line Producer jobs in Fort Worth-TX
Search all Digital Line Producer postings
Full Time Job
CBSN-DFW is looking for a dynamic Digital Producer to work on our local live streaming network, CBSN-DFW. The DLP will work with others to manage live and on demand video content for digital and streaming platforms.
• Write headlines, stories and teases for broadcast.
• Identify and arrange story placement in the rundown, and other production elements required to produce a newscast.
• Self-starter with excellent communication skills who will also collaborate with News Managers, Assignment Desk and Broadcast Line Producers.
• Anticipate the needs of the show regarding video, graphics, scripts and other elements while also taking direction from News Managers and senior producers.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 2 years experience in creating and building show rundowns in cable, broadcast or digital environment.
• Demonstrated success operating in a fast-paced control room.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast.
• Thorough knowledge of social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Experience with iNews or other comparable broadcast run-down software is a plus
border: 1px solid transparent;
border: 1px dashed #000a3c !important;
outline: none !important;
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.