Data & Audience Executive
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Search for Data & Audience Executive jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Data & Audience Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data & Audience Executive?
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met. However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple - we deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking. What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
We have an exciting new position for a Data and Audience Executive. This is a newly created role, reporting to the Data Strategy and Audience Manager. You will primarily be focused on supporting responses to advertiser briefs and optimising 10's digital audience offering. You will get to work with the best of breed technologies and leading agency partners as you help shape the future of 10's digital audience offering.
We're obviously looking for someone with all the skills, but more importantly we want someone who is passionate about improving the quality of their area, innovating all the time, and helping 10 succeed in the forever-changing media world.
You'll get to do stuff like this:
• Create and manage compelling responses to advertiser campaign briefs
• Work within our CDP, DMP, and related digital technology platforms
• Work with Ad Operations to execute targeted campaigns across Ten's digital properties – web, mobile and connected TVs
• Come up with creative data-driven strategies to help brands connect with the right audiences for their campaigns
• Gather advertiser, agency and internal campaign requirements, and provide responses and recommendations for audience segments
• Work with industry leading data partners and data sets to bring audiences and client briefs to life
• Provide insight on audiences during the briefing and execution process, such as audience size, attributes, channel and content consumed, etc.
• Monitor performance of campaigns and audiences, providing strategic digital media recommendations and Operations support
• Collaboration across the business, understanding the needs of various teams while being an evangelist for 10's digital audience offering
• A keen interest in television, media and the role of digital in a new connected world, and a strong desire to be a part of that!
• Experience working with data and advertising/ marketing technology such as DMPs, CDPs, SSPs and Ad Servers
• Experience with Adobe Audience Manager and/ or Google Ad Manager preferred
• Demonstrative experience with data in campaigns and media environments, including programmatic
• Previous digital experience in; campaign management, performance, audience solutions, sales and/or media agencies
• Understanding of digital inventory (particularly video) and the KPIs, metrics and management of this
• An ability to document things clearly, be process driven with strong attention to detail
• A self-starter attitude, proactive and analytical by nature, constantly seeking ways to improve your area of focus
• Experience with sales and ad operations teams
• Client facing experience, able to create compelling presentations and present them when necessary
• Understanding of data sources, data types and the complexities that come with data collection and activation
• Ability to build good working relationships across the business and with suppliers
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If any of this sounds like you, and you're ready to find your full potential with an exciting global media business this could be your chance to shine. Online applications are being accepted now.