Curation / Cms Program Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2021 7:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Curation / Cms Program Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Curation / Cms Program Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Senior Program Manager for the Paramount INTL Team is responsible for working with various disciplines related to content curation such as Product Management, Product Operations, Production, Tech, QA, and other PMs to holistically manage operational aspects related to the release of new features.
• Responsible for supporting all operational aspects of content curation, including the proper sequencing of CMS feature development in collaboration with the CMS team.
• Responsible for authoring and maintaining a runbook that provides a step by step checklist of CMS, Product Operations, and Backend milestones that will enable Paramount INTL to expand to additional device platforms.
• Responsible for coordinating with back-end app, CMS, and Product Operations teams to identify content delivery dependencies and ensure tasks across these teams are on track.
• In collaboration with CMS Product, highlight / identify when certain Paramount USA features may impact the INTL streaming Product and socialize a ''move-forward'' strategy.
• Facilitate timely release of content deliverables
• Tracking of risks, actions and dependencies for Production Operations and escalate during weekly P International meetings.
• Facilitates Product Operations status meetings with all content teams and content dependencies
• Facilitate PI planning activities and help identify quarterly roadmaps for content curation
• Distribute project and program information to executive management, project teams, and other key stakeholders on a daily, weekly, or monthly cadence as needed.
• Align with PMO governance team to establish and communicate Quarterly Program Increment (PI) planning sessions and activities
• Communicate the PI planning agenda and objectives with product and engineering teams
• Facilitate discovery and dependency sessions before, during and post PI planning
• Monitor resolution of program risks, dependencies, and blockers for the program/track identified during or after the PI Planning; escalate as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and manage risks and impediments that affect program scope, schedule, and quality
• Collaborate with other Program Managers, Scrum Managers, and Project Managers to coordinate initiatives across multiple technology teams, from inception to delivery to consumer
• Facilitate the creation and maintenance of a program roadmap, in close collaboration with Product Management and various disciplines across the enterprise
• Manage projects (when applicable) and their interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence and integrity of the delivery
• Facilitate the production of high-level documentation around existing operational processes and proposed workflows within net new systems or optimized existing systems
• 10 years of experience in program/project management in a well-established, high-performing software development environment
• Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
• Ability to understand technologies applicable to assigned product or service area and facilitate resolution of technical needs as they arise
• Superb written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills
• Certified Scrum Master certification, along with other Agile and traditional certifications (like CSPO, PMP) highly preferred
• Experience working in backend operational teams as well content management systems is preferaDigital and linear media technologies including: video delivery, content management systems, mobile applications, web sites, and how they integrate with existing technologies Experience working with software developers, technical and business management, department heads, product management, QA engineers, and other technology professionals
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred.