ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 5:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for CRM Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all CRM Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a CRM Manager? Position Summary:
The Showtime Custom Relationship Marketing (CRM) team is looking for a creative and collaborative CRM Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Director of CRM, the individual will help us run and develop new multichannel campaigns driving the acquisition, conversion and retention of SHOWTIME streaming subscribers, promote our award-winning series, movies, documentary and sports content, and serve as channel experts for the wider company.
While this is a multidisciplinary role for marketers who can plan and execute lifecycle campaigns end-to-end, successful candidates will have a strong track record of developing creative & strategy and know how to turn their plans into consumer-facing, measurable campaigns. They'll work closely with teams of cross-functional marketers, engineers, designers, analysts, and project managers.
• Creative Lifecycle Campaign Development: Develop and own new strategic campaigns, tactical plans, and creative to maximize customer acquisition, conversion, engagement, retention, and winback opportunities via email and mobile push.
• Day-to-Day Campaign Management: Own and support the project management and execution of campaigns, including content calendars, creative briefs, audience segmentation, meta-data, scheduling email, push and paid campaigns, setting up tests, quality assurance, and deployment.
• Optimization: Drive improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, retention, and other streaming engagement metrics.
• Reporting: Contribute meaningful reports and analyses. Translate analytical findings into clear, easily understandable, actionable insights that drive strong business strategy.
• An up-and-coming mid-level marketer with relevant experience: Approx. 3-5 years of experience in CRM/Lifecycle campaign management at a DTC brand and expertise working with enterprise-level marketing automation platform/ESPs - Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
• Multidisciplinary: Strong performer across creative development, data analysis, technical implementation and project management in service of effective campaigns.
• Creative: Can ideate on interesting ways to engage the customer, has a strong point of view and can effectively communicate that vision within the bounds of the brand and our values.
• Consumer-centric: Thoughtful marketer who can view their work through the lens of different audiences to effectively craft authentic and personalized messages.
• Data-informed: Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of working with data and good judgement to drive email campaign ideation and business results.
• Collaborative: A proactive partner who can effectively work within and across different teams and can clearly communicate their perspectives while soliciting information and sign-off needed to execute effective campaigns on tight timelines.
• Detail-oriented: Sweats the small stuff when it comes to QAing external-facing assets, from commas to pixels of spacing, but doesn't let the weeds get in the way of building against a big vision.
• Possibly skilled at an intermediate or advanced level in some of these areas: HTML/CSS, Ampscript, SQL, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Excel, Moveable Ink, Photoshop, Sketch, digital graphic design, copywriting
• Passionate about entertainment and pop-culture: Knows what's trending before the mainstream picks up on it and is extremely excited to get the chance to watch new SHOWTIME series before they're released to the public to figure out the best ways to market it.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television - featuring critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME has an unparalleled roster of hit original content, including some of the top scripted series in cable: SHAMELESS and BILLIONS. The network is the home to rich, bold and inventive storytelling in series like THE CHI, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, CITY ON A HILL, WORK IN PROGRESS, BACK TO LIFE and BLACK MONDAY, along with limited series THE GOOD LORD BIRD, YOUR HONOR and THE COMEY RULE. Unscripted programming includes the brand's first ever late-night talk show, DESUS & MERO. Recent lauded docu-series and documentary films include COUPLES THERAPY, LOVE FRAUD, OUTCRY, THE REAGANS, KINGDOM OF SILENCE and BELUSHI, as well as Emmy®-winning news series VICE and political documentary series THE CIRCUS.
FUNCTION: Marketing/Promotions This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.