ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 7:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Must have at least 2-3 years of ''hands on, on-site'' production experience, be a self-starter, motivated, quick thinking, flexible and thorough. Ability to coordinate small and larger scale productions simultaneously, either internal or 3rd party. Excels in a demanding and fast paced environment requiring proactive and positive thinking and must exercise good judgment, show initiative and be a great teammate. Ability to coordinate multiple production responsibilities and projects with a focus on organization and attention to detail, while being flexible and capable of prioritizing shifting production and business needs. Must possess ability to anticipate production challenges and address in a professional manner. Be a continuous promoter and supporter of a multi-cultural inclusive environment and transparency. Position supports each in-house production team as needed.
Responsibilties & Duties
• Works closely with production managers, and production staff, as well as, internal producers to examine the needs of each production.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to create clear and effective lines of communication.
• Work within the framework of the company's financial software systems
• Create purchase orders and assist vendors with financial software as needed
• Create deal memos for crew and project-based staff
• Negotiate rates and terms with vendors, suppliers, and personnel as needed and directed
• Create and maintain contact sheets, call sheets, and other documents needed for all productions
• Set supervision on small-medium size shoots
• Set supervision for set-up and load-out during on-site production
• Schedule & facilitate meetings as required
• Maintain, review and update all production files on a regular and ongoing basis (SharePoint site)
• Assist team leaders by helping ensure on-site locations are well maintained with catering, medics and other facilities needed to have a safe and healthy environment
• Coordinate with other internal departments as needed to ensure all legal and safety parameters of a production are met and all deliverables are received and distributed appropriately
• Book travel for staff, crew and talent as needed
• Have a detailed, current ongoing knowledge of all crew proficiencies
• Act in an ethical and professional manner at all times, adhering to Viacom's code of conduct policies.
• Production Logistics:
• Monitor and assist as needed all the production systems and processes to ensure ongoing proactive supply of this service to clients during pre-production, production and post-production phases of a project
• Professional Development:
• Attend technical skill-building and professional development workshops on an annual basis
• Stay current with all industry trends as they apply to the overall job responsibilities
Skill Requirements & Experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with progressively increasing responsibility in production management roles for television or film
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with personnel at all levels
• Requires a non-traditional work schedule and travel as needed
• Must have previous experience creating and handling contact sheets and call sheets
• Prior supervisory experience highly desired (Production Assistants)
• Set supervision experience highly desired
• Prior experience negotiating with vendors, suppliers, and personnel essential
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be able to troubleshoot production issues that may arise with diplomacy and professionalism.
• Excellent organizational skills are critical.
• Must have a team mentality.
• Willingness to utilize skills across brands, as needed, and determined by supervisor. (i.e. PC for CMTMA, PA for VMA, work with locations and security to oversee health, safety & security for BET or Nickelodeon shows, etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, One Drive, Power Point, Teams, etc.), Zoom, Slack, Smart Accounting, SAP, ARIBA, Concur, Scenechronize.
• Position supervises the following positions: Production Assistants and other crew as needed
• Position reports to: Sr. Director or Director of PM, Line Producer, or Production Manager