Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
• Provide Media Management support for Internal ViacomCBS Long and Short Form, Tentpoles and Specials, and Digital groups, ensuring video and audio capture are properly processed in to Production Storage environment.
• Maintain SAN structure for organization of media on our server.
• Assist with transfers of terabytes of media in and out of our Hollywood Production Storage on a daily/weekly basis.
• Assist with transcodes/proxy creation of ingested media, along with suppling links to review dailies upon request
• Ensure video and audio fidelity of all Edit Masters and deliverables received from editors, from deliveries both internal and external.
• Ensure captions are delivered, are accurate, and display properly for all platforms
• Interface with assistant editors, editors, colorists, audio mixers, post producers and on a day to day basis for the purpose of assisting with the editorial post production process: edit system troubleshooting, media troubleshooting, giving feedback when not adhering to prescribed workflow.
• Handle Media Management, Transfers, VO Sessions upon request
• Work with ViacomCBS Enterprise nearline, offline, and cloud storage models, with familiarity of archiving and restoring media.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Post Production
• Assitant Editor and/or DIT experience a plus.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud / Suite Applications (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects)
• Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve and Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools
• Solid knowledge of video/audio formats and codecs
• Knowledge of MacOS/Windows operating systems, disk drive formats, camera storage formats, and computer data transfer protocols
• Must be willing to work off-hours, nights, and weekends and needed.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation.